Terms and conditions of the Snuggs sale
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SNUGGS SALE
Organizer and Event
- The company snuggswear s.r.o., with its registered office at Běhounská 5/18, Brno-město, 602 00 Brno, ID No. 08238740, registered in the Commercial Register kept by the Regional Court in Brno under C 114618 (Snuggs) is the organizer of the sale event, which takes place from 20 February 2024 to 22 February 2024 at the Snuggs e-shops listed below (Sale).
- The Sale is organized on the following Snuggs e-shops: cz, snuggs.sk, snuggs.com, snuggs.nl, snuggs.at, snuggs.de and snuggs.uk.
Terms and Conditions of the Sale
- Snuggs provides the cheapest piece in the basket for free under the assumption the customer has at least 3 pieces in the basket (Basic Structure) for the duration of the Sale.
- The Basic Structure and Additional Structure include only period underwear, period swimwear, bras, and regular underwear. They do not include intimate care products, packs, wet bags, and vouchers.
- Snuggs reserves the right to change the amount of the Basic Structure and the Additional Structure on individual products at any time.
- In case of returns on purchases made throughout this Sale, Snuggs will reimburse each product with equal % of the purchase.
- Snuggs reserves the right to change these terms or to cancel, suspend or extend the Sale in whole or in part at any time without giving any reason.
- In the event of a change to these terms, Snuggs will inform the consumer of such change by publishing the new version of the terms on its e-shop.